LOCKWOOD Story Shop
I’ve set up a story shop! LOCKWOOD can be found in the magnificent Georgian Assembly Rooms in Lancaster. I’ll be stocking books, broomsticks, and quirky quality stationery.
However, I know that some kids and their families can’t afford to buy new books at the moment. LOCKWOOD is all about sharing as many stories with as many people as possible. That’s why I’ve also created a FREE CHILDREN’S BOOK SWAP! Just watch out for the invisible dragons that nest in the rooftops.
Come and say hello at: Assembly Rooms, King Street, Lancaster, LA1 1JN.
How to Make a Catapult Slingshot
You will need:
· A forked stick
· Two elastic bands
· A pair of scissors or a knife
· A square or rectangular piece of material/cardboard/plastic to make the cradle
To make the catapult slingshot you need to:
· Cut an elastic band and tie one end to one of stick’s forks. Repeat with the second elastic band on the other fork.
· Cut two slits in the cradle material.
· Tie the elastic bands through the slits to connect the cradle to the stick.
· And there you have it! Your very own catapult slingshot!